Covid 19 Update
August 2020 Update
As we start to emerge further out of lockdown I am taking the following steps to increase the safety of my patients and reduce the risks of infection.
- I have made available disposable face masks for all visitors to the Clinic.
- Visitors will be asked to use the hand sanitisers on entry and on departure.
- Appointments will be spread over a longer time to minimise the risk of people contacting each other leaving and entering the premises.
- Visitors to the Clinic will be asked to remain outside until invited in.
- I have invested in a Perspex screen to act as a barrier between myself and my patients.
Current Service Provision as of 18th August 2020
In line with the advice from my Professional body I am now able to treat all routine and non-urgent treatments.
However until further notice I will not be taking on new Patients.
If you are an existing patient and you wish to have a remote consultation please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require Podiatry treatment but have Covid 19 or suspect you have Covid19 then I am not able to treat you. Instead please call 111.
In the meantime for those who want some advice on taking care of their own feet during the lockdown I've created a short five minute video on how to look after your feet.
Just click on the link below.
Finally to all my patients thank you for your ongoing support and please stay safe during these difficult times.
I look forward to welcoming you all back to the Clinic soon.